At Harvest Pointe, we acknowledge that everything we are, and everything we possess, is a gift from God. That is why our musicians, our ushers, our family ministry leaders - people serving in all areas - contribute their talents and time. We desire that each one of us that call Harvest Pointe our church home will choose to GIVE sacrificially in service to the church.
Sunday services are our biggest event and always need the most help, and most serving roles are open to everyone. There are also many opportunities in ministries, administration and the service midweek. Below are some primary areas you may wish to begin exploring:
- First Impressions (Serving on Sundays)
- HarvestKids (Serving on Sundays)
- HarvestStudents (Serving on Sundays)
- Community Groups (Serving as a group leader or host)
- Hospitality (Serving food at various events)
- Helping Hands (Serving people's needs in the community)
- Worship Arts Ministry (Musicians, Vocalists, Sound, Lights, Video)
- Administration (Publications, Office help)
In order to help you discover how you can best use your talent and time, we have designed the 301: Giving Course. In this course we will discuss why it is vital in our spiritual growth to serve others, particularly the Church. As with all the courses, a biblical foundation will be laid for serving. Also, we will give you practical ways to find the places that God has designed you to serve the local church. The 301: Giving Course is held at 9:00 am on the 3rd Sunday of every month at the end of the main hallway (childcare is provided).
Please e-mail with any questions about the course.