Do I need to pre-register to attend a Sunday Service? — Yes. This information is kept confidential, but is used to notify you of possible exposure to Covid-19. We also have a limited capacity of 175 people. Register here starting Wednesday for the following Sunday.
Are guests welcome to attend? — Yes. Everyone is welcome to attend. Please register and let us know if you have any questions.
Are masks required? — Yes. Face masks are required at all times while inside the Ranson Civic Center for everyone 9 and older per the Governor’s executive order.
Will we sing in worship? — Yes. We will participate in congregational singing while wearing masks.
What's the policy on physical distancing? — Seating is based on pre-registration information and all seats are spaced a minimum of six feet from other family units. As you visit with others inside, we ask everyone to maintain the recommended six feet distance and for parents to keep children with them while inside the Civic Center.
Is hand sanitizer available? — Yes. Hand sanitizer is available throughout the building.
If I have Covid-19, Flu, or Cold-like symptoms should I attend public worship? — No. If you are experiencing fever or symptoms of any kind, please use an abundance of caution and remain home. We invite you to join us via our live stream on either Facebook or YouTube.
If I’ve tested positive for Covid-19 or been exposed to someone who has when can I return to public worship?
- Anyone who tests positive for Covid-19 may return to public worship after:
- at least 10 days have passed since symptoms first appeared or the date of the test if asymptomatic,
- at least 48 hours have passed with no fever without fever-reducing medication, and
- at least 48 hours have passed with no lingering Covid-19 symptoms for you or anyone in the home.
- Anyone who is “exposed” to an individual who tests positive may return to public worship after
- 14 days have passed since the last exposure, and
- the individual has no symptoms of Covid-19
How do I know if I have been exposed to Covid-19? — The CDC provides guidance for possible exposure here.