Note: If you were in attendance on Sunday, August 29 you were made aware of the possibility of a new mask mandate for the Civic Center issued by the City of Ranson. As tenants of this facility, we look to respectfully follow the guidelines that have been put in place. After talking with city officials this week, here are the updated guidelines effective immediately due to the infection rate of Covid-19 within our area.
As of Sunday, September 5, 2021
Masks are required while in the Civic Center for everyone age 2 and up who are unable to maintain six foot social distancing.
Please stay home if you answer “yes” to any of the following:
- You have been exposed to a confirmed case of Covid-19 within the past 14 days.
- You have tested positive for Covid-19 within the past 10 days.
- You have experienced any symptoms of Covid-19 within the past 48hours, including, but not limited to: fever of 100+, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, congestion or runny nose, nausea, vomiting or diarrhea.
What does this mean for HPCC?
- Masks are required while in the Civic Center for everyone age 2 and up anytime you are not seated or genuinely unable to maintain six foot social distancing. Note: You may remove your masks when seated for the service.
- Childcare will continue to be offered up through the age of 2 during the Sunday Service. All Children’s Volunteers will wear masks while children are in their care.
- Childcare for ages 3-Kindergarten has been suspended for the Sunday Service and will look to resume when these restrictions lessen.
- The 9:00 am children’s ministry time will continue to take place, but with increased social distancing and mask requirements for those who are unable to maintain social distancing.